ACRES is a local charity founded by Singaporeans. Their sole aim is to advocate for an end to animal cruelty in Asia. They tackle wildlife crime in Singapore in addition to a 24-hour wildlife rescue service leading to rescuing more than 10,000 injured, displaced or orphaned wild animals. With over 700 roadshows, their community outreach incorporates humane education at academic institutions. This averages to a reach of over 105,000 children and adults every year.
Since their inauguration in May 2001, ACRES celebrated several environmental shifts that pushed Singapore forward in the animal protection movement. Alongside collaborative efforts with governmental agencies, they seek to nurture a responsible society from grassroots level to the individual homes where all animals are treated with compassion and respect.
How your donation can make a difference:
- $10 a month can provide enrichment for animals at the ACRES Wildlife Rescue Centre (AWRC)
- $20 can fund an outreach event on animal cruelty
- $50 can fund a whole day of wildlife rescue
- $100 can cover medical costs for a rescued animal
- $500 can fund undercover animal crime investigations
Help end animal cruelty and provide support for any animal that needs it!