Daughter Of Tomorrow's mission is to facilitate livelihood opportunities for underprivileged women, and support them in building financially independent and resilient families.
They help families forge better futures by supporting underprivileged women with confidence and practical support in their back-to-work journeys.
How your donation can make a difference:
- training & befriending
- child-minding support
- employment bridging services
- resources (EZ-link card and phone card)
Help empower women with support towardsemployment, so that they and their children have hope for a better future.
- $50 provides transport and phone top ups
- $100 provides temporary childminding for skills training and job interviews
- $500 provides IT literacy and a (2nd hand) laptop for job searching
- $1000 provides a mom with access to DOT's Confidence Curriculum training, befriending services and 6 months of employment bridging support.